Terms and Conditions at the Ramblers Guest House Accommodation
Booking and Payment
- A deposit equivalent to the first nights stay is required to secure all bookings with the balance to be paid on arrival.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards. A supplement of 3% min £3 is charged for credit card payments.
- As we now accept bookings through the Internet It is possible we could double book a room, if this were to happen we would notify you within 24 hours of your booking.
- The Ramblers Access Statement is available on our website www.theramblers.info
- Cancellations must be received in writing (email or post).
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellation giving less than 14 days 75% of the agreed room rate for each night the room is un-let will be charged.
- Cancellations giving less than 12 hours – will be charged at full rate
- One night stays are non-refundable
- Check-in is between 2pm to 6pm unless otherwise arranged.
- Rooms can be re-let after 7pm if a later arrival time has not been agreed.
- Check out 10am.
During the Stay
- Only registered guests are allowed on the premises without prior consent.
- The proprietors cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to guests’ property.
- A charge may be incurred for damage to any property in the rooms.
- Unsociable behaviour and offensive language will not be tolerated.
- No take away meals to be consumed within the premises
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- All electrical items must be PAT tested.
- Only well behaved pets will be accepted (Please check before booking that your pet is acceptable)
- Pets to be kept on leads at all times.
- No pets to be left unattended on the premises except at breakfast time, unless previously agreed at time of booking.
- Pets are allowed in the guest lounge as long as agreeable with other guests that might be in there.
- A charge may be incurred for damage cause by your pet.
We reserve the right to terminate occupancy of the room without notice or refund in the case of a breach of any of these conditions
Kim and Terry Lord - Proprietors - The Ramblers Guest House - February 2014